Monday, June 23, 2008

From the mother of a 2 year old

Wendy - Thank you for taking the time out to email me, that sounds right up my son's alley. He has been talking about "church" lately, and I have to give you guys some great high fives because he tells me about "sing Jesus" and "love Jesus" and it is so sweet. To see him loving to stay at church is such a difference from the past. oh yea, another story. We pray as a family (all holding hands together) but sometimes he holds his hands to himself and the only place that he has learned that is from you guys. To know that my son is praying outside of home, is beautiful.
Thank you for all that you do. Thank you for being consistent caring and most of all loving my little guy. I cannot tell you how much that means to me.
Thank you 2 year old teachers! I love you! God is breaking through and drawing kids to Himself.

1 comment:

w said...

You should add that picture of me and Bjorn when he painted himself blue! Hahaha!